Learn to Speak Robot
& Zoom Out!
Rewards for Schools
Learn to Speak Robot and Zoom Out! share the same prize pool! When schools in South Australia register and submit their School’s Challenge Completion Form by the end of Term 3 for either Challenge and they include a testimonial from a student who participated, they are eligible to win digital rewards as follows:
One school will win Coding in Minecraft for their entire school donated by award-winning global EdTech provider, Prodigy Learning. Coding in Minecraft is a computer science credentialling program with supporting curriculum, delivered through Minecraft: Education Edition (NB* this reward requires an existing Minecraft Education licence). The program engages young and diverse learners through game-based learning in an immersive computer science and coding curriculum, rewarding their learning with credentials.
One school will win a brand new school website donated and developed by local education website developers, EWS Education Web Solutions.
Two schools will win robotics kits donated by VEX Robotics:
– A double-pack of VEX IQ Education Kits (Grades 5-9) or
– Small Classroom Set of VEX GO with 5 Robots (Grades 3-5) or
– Small Classroom Set of VEX 123 with 6 Robots (Grades K-2) or
– One VEX V5 Classroom Super Kit (Grades 9-12)
Six South Australian schools will win a prize from GROK Academy.
- Each year high achiever schools are awarded the Commissioner’s Certificate of Recognition in Digital Skills with holographic seal.
- Every student completing the Challenge earns a personalised Certificate of Achievement.*
*All registered schools receive the Certificate of Achievement template to complete for their students (including interstate and overseas schools). Please note that only schools operating in South Australia are eligible to win digital rewards.
Please refer to the full Terms and Conditions for more information.
See the full list of last year’s prizewinners for Learn to Speak Robot and Zoom Out! below: